Tallahatchie Valley Internet Services Notice of Program Accessibility
Tallahatchie Valley Internet Services is committed to excellence in serving all customers including people with disabilities. We strive to ensure, where readily achievable, that our programs, services and activities are accessible to and useable by disabled persons, including persons who are deaf, hard of hearing, or blind, or who have other sensory impairments. Some of our existing Access features include:
- Convenient off-street parking designated specifically for disabled persons.
- Curb cuts and ramps between parking areas and buildings.
- Level access into our lobby.
- Fully accessible bathrooms, public waiting, access to pay your bill and speak with our Customer Service Representatives.
- We work cooperatively with disabled-related organizations to identify barriers to accessibility and usability.
- If assistance is required to use Broadband and/or phone products and/or equipment the FCC has an assistance program. Reference materials about the FCC’s programs can be found below.
- A range of assistive and communication aids provided to persons who are deaf, hard of hearing, or blind, or with other sensory impairments. There is no additional charge for such aids. The aids include:
- Readers and taped material for the blind and large print materials or braille for the visually impaired.
- Assistive devices for persons with impaired motor skills.
If you require aid, please do not hesitate to let the receptionist know or contact our accessibility customer care representative at (662) 563-2034.
FCC Reference Materials